Responsibilities of Facilities Technician include;
- Attend all building service repairs and fixing including; electrical installation, civil work etc
- In charge for all building defects and repairs.
- Liaise with contractors, implement civil work and follow up
- Diagnose and fix breakdown faults, to maintain an effective maintenance service.
- Supervise and help contractors working on site.
- Ensure smooth site operation welfare, and health and safety measures.
- Maintain PAT and cable management
Background / Experience from Facilities Technician;
- 5+ years experience as Mechanical, Electrical or Multi-skilled Technician
- City & Guilds Electro-Mechanical qualification (C&G 2356) or similar (e.g. C&G 2392, 2391, 2377, 2382, 4467, 2339, 7682, 7724). ONC or equivalent.
- Fault finding and maintenance experience of facilities equipment, both electrical and mechanical
- Communicated with third parties / service suppliers
Skills from Facilities Technician;
- Strong understanding of H&S procedures and policies
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to mulit-take efficiently
- Strives for continuous improvement
The position of Facilities Technician would suit someone with an Electro-Mechanical background or seeking a similar role.
Our client provides a competitive salary with excellent private medical and dental.