RAN SWAP Manager
Job Location: Reading, Berkshire
Type: Contract (long-term project)
RAN SWAP Manager required for a long-term project with vendor who is deploying 4G and 5G kit nationwide across 3UK network.
The 4G/5G RAN Swap/Build Manager will be required to instruct and interpret 4G & 5G activities across the Programme. This role will cover multiple disciplines, such as Civils, Design, Integration, through to Acceptance. The candidate will be responsible and accountable for the above tasks, interacting with/managing Partner SWCs; Equipment Call-Off; Huawei Design Centre; Huawei War Room & Integration teams; Handover and Acceptance into Huawei Operations.
Responsibilities of RAN SWAP Manager;
- Activity Gating, Scheduling and Planning, Handover Pack reviews
- Attend daily/weekly Deployment review with Partners (some travel may be required); War Room interaction
- Assessment of Survey results dependencies (Access issues /Pole/Head frame orders, Streetworks)
- Maintain Programme of Works with Risk and issue management
- Management of JSVs, access, outages. EToNs, blockers, design issues flagged during review.
- Data integrity within multiple toolsets
- Variation Request progression/approval
- Re-planning of failures
Background of RAN SWAP Manager;
- Strong knowledge of 3UK & MBNL RAN processes & tools
- Strong Deployment skill-set – from Survey through Acquisition, Design, Build, Integration and Handover
- Strong understanding of Site Designs and configurations; Rigging Data Sheets; on-site practicalities
- Strong communication skills – customer and vendor facing
- Familiarity with Huawei and legacy 3UK Hardware (Samsung an advantage)
For more information, please apply or conract Comvergent recruitment.