Chester (CH4 8RH) – onsite parking available
Project Administrator responsibilities;
- Accurate reporting on project trackers and internal database software.
- Liaise with Engineers onsite for access to site, kit / equipment issues etc.
- Ensure data is correctly entered into handover documentation and internal database
- Support Project Coordinator with administrative requirements
- Escalation point for internal and external issues to resolve logistics, materials and compliance issues.
Background from Project Administrator;
- 2+ years working experience as a Project Administrator (or similar) where a service is being delivered in a B2B environment (Telecommunications, Utilities, Engineering etc)
- Worked in a pressured envrionment holding responsibility
Skills & Qualifications required from Project Administrator;
- Minimum 5 GCSEs A*-C or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility in approach to work
- Excellent customer service skills
- IT skills; MS Office (Excel and Word)
- Experienced with management of materials and data compliance
In return, you’ll work for a close-knit, innovative company that is invested in your well-being and personal development. Committed to employee engagement, Comvergent empowers each staff member to achieve their goals.
In a happy and healthy office, you’ll work with a team of colleagues who take pride in their role and believe in cooperation and openness with each other.
Comvergent promote other benefits such as; breakfast mornings, employee fun days, weekly fresh fruit baskets, staff events and other innovative ideas brought forward by the Comvergent Committee.
We are also proud to support both national and local charities through a range of fundraising activities that we encourage staff get involved in.
Feel free to contact us for more information regarding the opportunity of Project Administrator.
Comvergent are finalists in the North West Business Awards – Employer of the Year 2019.