Job Title – Network Rollout – Delivery Manager (Inside IR35)
Job Location – Manchester (with occassional Travel to Reading)
- To act as the Build/Design tech lead across the team providing technical support, direction and guidance to all members of the team, thereby contributing to the overall delivery of the team’s objectives
- Support all Build/design activity.
- Manage, on behalf of the various clients, budgets associated with all Build/design activity.
- Seek opportunities for efficiency & cost saving by driving a culture of cost-awareness & innovation.
- Direct, govern and act as a point of escalation with 3rd party suppliers.
- Deliver results and achieve SLA/KPI performance by focusing on effective execution of work. Continually looking for revised ways of working leading to improved performance.
- Lead by example and continually look for ways to improve performance.
- Interface with different project work streams to ensure efficient handover between milestones.
- Lead and develop a highly motivated team.
- Attend regular meetings with the client and 3rd party suppliers to ensure the end to end delivery of the service.
- Create and manage a quality plan to monitor and audit the processes to ensure deliverables are fault free.
- Ensure all dependencies are monitored and delivered in accordance with the agreed timespans to support the overall project plan.
- Must have recent experience Delivering the rollout of a project
- Must have recent Build experience
- Must have recent Design experience
- Last role been in a Telecoms environment
- Willing to travel