Telecommunications Engineer (Mitel Specialist)
Location: Office based in Chester, with expectation to assist customers across the North West & surrounding area.
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client is a long established provider of business telephony systems to various customers through the UK and they are seeking a talented Telecommunications Engineer with a focus on Mitel certifications (particularly Mivoice 250 solutions) to join their team.
The succesful Telecommunication engineer must be able to solve problems according to the situation and provide appropriate solutions using telecommunications knowledge including ISDN (integrated services digital network) SIP communication standards and analogue services.
- Work on helpdesk and fault diagnostics
- Make site visits when needed to solve problems regarding communicating devices.
- Inspect and service telecommunication systems including Mitel 250, Panasonic, NEC and Gamma Horizon
- Install and check broadband/leased line routers
- Engineers will also have installed and created networks for telecommunication systems and cooperate with the team members to ensure they are delivered in a timely manner.
- Log faults with Channel Partners and update internal and external fault tickets.
- Record customer details and changes on our CRM system
- Be prepared to develop own skills using Online and Residential courses
- Return weekly time sheets to the Technical Manager
- Experience in networking essential.
- Knowledge in software that supports telecommunication systems.
- Knowledge of programming language, conversant with Wireshark and router configuration
- Up to date Mitel accreditation including knowledge of Phone Manager and Xarios Call Recorders.
- Must demonstrate good problem solving ability.
- Capability to handle all kinds of telecommunicating devices and use them correctly
- Full clean driving license
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the field
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!