CAD Technician responsibilities;
- Draw within AutoCAD, electrical room layouts, electrical room sections and single line diagrams for installation of power infrastructure and associated ancillary items.
- Update existing electrical drawings with site survey information and at a project ‘as built’ status.
- Create and update schematic diagrams for broadcast and satellite systems.
- Ensure compliance with the CAD quality procedures and protocols as they relate to drawing production.
CAD Technician experience;
- Previous related drawing experience in mechanical and electrical CAD drawings
- ONC or equivalent experience
CAD Technician skills;
- Technical knowledge of AutoCAD 2013 (2D) and above
- CDM Regulations and Health and Safety compliance awareness
- Technical training and experience across electrical and power disciplines
The CAD Technician / CAD Engineer will provide electrical drawing services related to the installation, maintenance and operation of broadcast equipment.