Location: Winchester (SO21)
Contract Duration: 4 Months (Until 27/3/20)
Day Rate: £200 – £250
Start Date: ASAP
Our client, a leader in Broadcast communications & Infrastructure are seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team.
You will join a small team managing a significant project for the business coordinating document activity, project planning, and acting as a key contact for an external legal supplier.
- Take responsibility for contractual legal inflows & outflows of all lease documents ensuring associate agreements are in place.
- Provide relevant reporting working alongside Project Leads who are the subject matter experts across the organisation.
- Provide coordination for a team on Process Management skills.
- Assist with project risk and issue management alongside project document change control.
- Perform general project administration activities as required.
- Previous experience in project coordination, specifically working alongside legal teams is highly desirable.
Effective Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Project management skills and knowledge of project management best practices.
- Effective Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Highly detail orientated, delivering work accurately and timely at all times.
Interested and like to know more? Click Apply today!