SHE Advisor – Telecoms
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: £Negotiable + Benefits
Our Client, a European leader in Mobile Telecommunications Infrastructure are seeking a SHE Advisor to join their team. This role will be covering sites nationwide and reports in to the SHEQ lead within the SHE department.
- Prepare and undertake audits and inspections of all company operations.
- Investigate reports of accidents incidents and near misses. Determine their cause and make recommendations for improving recurrence prevention and controls.
- Develop health and safety procedures and guidance as required.
- Prepare health and safety reports and statistical/performance data.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- 3 years previous experience working in Health and Safety
- Previous experience of working in the Telecoms industry would be advantageous
- Enthusiastic and innovative who is a self-starter
- Knowledge of CDM
- NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma or equivalent
- Grad IOSH ideally working towards CMIOSH
- Internal or External Audit qualification ( 45001, 9001. Or 14001)
- Knowledge of M&E Systems
Interested and want to know more? Click apply today!