Day rate: £400 – £450 (depending on experience)
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 25th October (with opportunity for extension)
Our client are seeking an expert in the field of Reward & Business Partnering to join them in one of the UK’s largest Broadcast infrastructure companies as a Reward Manager. A proactive individual with experience in reward, pensions governance & benchmarking will find the opportunity to engage with stakeholders directly within this role. As such you will be able to implement change affecting a workforce of over 2,000.
This is ideal for someone who is looking for a new challenge they can sink their teeth into!
- Develop and manage the total reward strategy inclusive of compensation, benefits and recognition
- Develop and maintain all people policies providing advice and guidance on best practice to the business
- Research and follow market trends and best practice to ensure remuneration packages remain competitive to attract and retain critical talent.
- Manage and coordinate the annual reward cycles inclusive of the annual pay review, annual bonus, benefit election and salary survey submissions.
- Manage and develop the benefit strategy liaising with the benefit broker and providers
- Manage and administer the US benefit cycle
- Provide governance and overall ownership of the Client Career Framework providing expertise and guidance, performing job evaluation in line with the Willis Towers Watson methodology.
- Manage and administer Long Term Incentive plans inclusive of scheme rules and payment calculation.
- Play a critical role in key people projects to align reward with business requirements.
- Managing and ensuring adherence to all statutory obligations inclusive of Gender Pay Gap reporting and Auto Enrolment.
Skills and Experience required:
- Extensive experience in a Reward role.
- Comprehensive understanding of theory in Reward and benefits and able to demonstrate effective delivery of practice.
- Experience managing DC and DB pension schemes.
- Experience with building relationships within P&O and businesses to promote best practice and continuous improvement
- Previous experience with managing 3rd party spend through supplier management.
- Previous experience with Oracle HCM advantageous but not essential.
Up for the challenge and want to know more? Click apply today!