Business Process Architect
Winchester, Hampshire, SO21 2QA
We’re currently seeking a Business Process Architect who has experience on strategic transformation programmes spanning across processes, systems, data and operating models.
The Business Process Architect will play a key role in this transformation by;
- designing As-Is business architecture and run simulations to support decision making in each stage of the transformation programme.
- own the process architecture and provide coaching on the design principles and BPMN standards to the business
- collect all required business capabilities to translate these into requirements for process changes
- Introduce process modelling and simulation of different process scenarios
Background & Skills from Business Process Architect;
- Previously worked as a Business Process Architect prior (spanning process and organisational structure)
- Business Analyst or Process Analyst qualification; Lean Six Sigma, Babok, BPMN2.0
- Expertise in TM Forum standards; eTOM, TAM
- Ability to develop simulation model from scratch (with demonstrable experience)
- 10+ years in Process Architecture / Process Modeling
- Experience on large scale Business Change and IT Transformation programmes
Key: Business Process Architect, eTOM, TAM, BPMN2.0, BPR, IT