Rigging Project Engineer
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Rigging Engineer would be responsible for leading a teams installing and maintaining aerial equipment and associated equipment. Including building of radio towers, installation of rooftop steel works and work inside buildings.
Rigging Project Engineer responsibilities;
- Supervising daily weekly workload
- Supervise internal and external staff and contractors
- Supervising operatives
- Installation of roof top steel works
- Building radio towers (example, 2600 and 3500 Builds)
- Works inside buildings.
- Adhere to site file information, risk assessment, method statements and all relevant CDM documentation.
- To co-operate on all environment, Health and Safety issues
Knowledge and skills from Rigging Project Engineer – PCN;
- Able to read and understand Detailed Design drawings
- Experience of completing Surveys across multiple operators designs
- Demonstrate understanding of multiple operators site build requirements, particular recent experience of EE/Huawei site installations.
- Demonstrate understanding of multiple operators testing requirements and test equipment use
- Demonstrate an understanding of HOP requirements.
- Quality focussed, finding ways to enhance standards
- Strong communicator, being able to explain wider implications of decisions
Qualifications and Experience of Rigging Project Engineer – PCN
- 10+ years experience in PCN rigging (including Team Lead, Rigging Engineer, Project Engineer, Foreman)
- Tower Climbing / Advanced Climbing certificate
- Tower Rescue certificate
- Rooftop Access certificate
- First aid at Heights certificate
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Driving license
- Medical deemed fit to climb