50 hour week with overtime available
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Rigging Supervisor would be responsible for the survey and subsequent support of complex site based rigging activities. Scope would cover antenna swap through to major steelwork upgrades.
Rigging Supervisor responsibilities;
- Support planning activities by completing site surveys:
- Provide detailed POW for works in hand
- Produce RAMS
- Generate consumables picklist
- Supervising teams/operatives on site and taking PICW role where required
- Provide telephone support for on site issues
- Drive best practice across rigging activities
Knowledge and skills from Rigging Supervisor;
- Able to read and understand Detailed Design drawings
- Experience of completing Surveys across multiple operators designs
- Demonstrate understanding of multiple operators site build requirements, in particular recebt experience of MBNL/EE/3UK/HUawei site installations..
- Demonstrate understanding of multiple operators testing requirements and test equipment use
- Demonstrate an understanding of HOP requirements.
- Quality focussed, finding ways to enhance standards
- Strong communicator, being able to explain wider implications of decisions
Qualifications and Experience of Rigging Supervisor;
- 10+ years experience in PCN rigging (including Team Lead, Rigging Engineer, Project Engineer, Foreman)
- MBNL experience (upgrades for EE and 3UK/H3G, Steelwork, antenna swaps, MHA, running and terminating feeders, testing etc).
- Tower Climbing / Advanced Climbing certificate
- Tower Rescue certificate
- Rooftop Access certificate
- First aid at Heights certificate
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Driving license
- Medical deemed fit to climb
- Pasma (desirable)