Due to an exciting period of growth, Comvergent are looking for an experienced Rigging Manager who is capable of managing high numbers of Rigging teams across multiple projects.
The Rigging Manager responsibilities include;
- Line management of up to 70 staff, both permanent and direct contract
- Compliance with company processes
- Supplier management of rigging service suppliers
- Compliance with H&S and MATS regulations and best practice
- Management of PPE and test equipment requirements
- Management of rigging processes covering site gating through to HOP
- Escalation for working at height issues within the business
- Support new business enquiries
Rigging Manager knowledge and skills;
- Track record of multiple team management with the delivery environment
- Demonstrate understanding of multiple operators site build requirements, recent experience of MBNL/EE/3UK/Huawei site installations.
- Understanding of multiple operators testing requirements and test equipment use
- Understanding of HOP requirements.
- Quality focused, finding ways to enhance standards
- Strong problem solving and attention to detail.
- Strong communicator, being able to explain wider implications of decisions
Qualifications and Experience;
- 5+ years’ experience in management of telecommunications working at height project delivery.
- Driving license
In return, you’ll work for a close-knit, innovative company that is invested in your well-being, engagement and personal development.
You’ll work with a team of friendly colleagues who take pride in their role and believe in cooperation and openness with each other.
Our Head Office in Chester offers free parking, private healthcare, breakfast mornings, employee fun days, weekly fresh fruit baskets, staff events and other innovative ideas brought forward by the Comvergent Committee.
We are also proud to support both national and local charities through a range of fundraising activities that we encourage staff to get involved in.