Finance Coordinator – Accounts Payable
Location: Winchester (SO21)
Contract Duration: 2 Months (Until 02/3/20 – With opportunity for extension)
Rate: £13.07 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Our client, a leader in Broadcast communications & Infrastructure are seeking a Finance Coordinator to join their team.
This role will be working within an existing team as the business goes through a system transformation project, and will be suited to someone with strong Accounts Payable experience alongside previous exposure to working within a deadline driven environment.
- Process invoices from suppliers to agreed time scales
- Process project adjustments
- Process Expenses and Purchase card transactions
- Check correct financial controls are in place
- Handling legal/threats to sue
- Action invoice email alert responses
- Reviewing and clearing debit balances & prepayments
- Reviewing, clearing and accounting for ‘held’ invoices
- Mail sort and distribution
- Handling and processing refunds
- Liaison with Cashier & AR over refunds & returned payments
- Reconciliation of supplier statements and payments to suppliers
- Adhoc Finance and administrative tasks
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience within the Accounts Payable function of a business.
- Experience in financial/administrative functions and understanding of business operation.
- Procurement and/or financial system experience an asset
- Well organised, self-motivated and persistent
- Demonstrate strong proficiency and expertise in MS Office Suite of programs particularly Excel and Word.
- Well-developed oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritise work with a minimum of supervision
- Adept at problem solving
- Knowledge of Oracle would be advantageous
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!