Chester (CH4), Saltney (parking available onsite)
Responsibilities of Finance Analyst;
- Produce weekly and monthly commercial reports
- Ensure records on projects are up to date and accurate for project reporting
- Prepare other detailed schedules to produce the monthly accounts and posting journals
- Prepare cash forecasts
Qualification of Finance Analyst;
- A* – B’s in core GCSE subjects
- A – C’s in A-Level or equivalent
Skills & Experience from Finance Analyst;
- Good understanding of MS Excel
- A genuinely keen learner who strives for success
- Enthusiastic approach to work
In return, you’ll work for a close-knit, innovative company that is invested in your wellbeing and personal development. Committed to employee engagement, Comvergent empowers each staff member to achieve their goals.
In a happy and healthy office, you’ll work with a team of colleagues who take pride in their role and believe in cooperation and openness with each other.
Comvergent promote other benefits such as; breakfast mornings, employee fun days, weekly fresh fruit baskets, staff events and other innovative ideas brought forward by the Comvergent Committee.
We are also proud to support both national and local charities through a range of fundraising activities that we encourage staff get involved in.
Feel free to contact us for more information with any questions relating to the Finance Analyst position advertised.