Do you want a long term and rewarding career in a company that encourages internal growth and development?
Do you bring passion and a willingness to learn to your roles?
If you answered yes, we want to here from you.
At Comvergent we make networks work and despite the challenges over the last year have entered an exciting stage of new business growth. As such we are seeking several Project Administrators to join our team in Saltney, Chester.
As a Project Administrator you’ll be working within the heart of our Projects team under the guidance of the Project Coordinator, and will primarily be focused on securing permits & arranging site access for our Field Engineers across the UK. This role is ideal for a recent graduate who is looking to develop their career in a PMO environment, or someone with 1-3 years’ experience in a role where organisation and planning have been required on a daily basis.
- To support the project co-ordinator and project manager as required with data entry onto ERP and tracking systems and to provide status updates
- Assist with requirements around securing permits for site access and complete associated reports on a bi-daily basis.
- To update the client database with relevant up to date information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure ERP is updated via bulk upload, Status updates and PO creation / Receipts.
- To assist the HOP co-ordinator with collating and generating handover/job packs.
- To book site access according to site provider requirements and record site access on Project Tracker.
- To book outages as per client/job requirements and record on project tracker.
- To order materials as required on the job materials pick list, quote PO.
- To record on the project tracker.
We would welcome applicants with the following attributes:
- Educated to Degree level or 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Willingness to learn
- High attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and passionate about their work
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Flexibility in approach to work
- Eagerness to improve and self-learn
- Demonstrable organisation skills
- Excellent organisational, time management and administrative skills
- Experienced in MS Office, Excel, word, MS Project preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and with time constraints
- Experience in working as part of a busy team
In return, you’ll work for a close-knit, innovative company that is invested in your well-being and personal development. Committed to employee engagement, Comvergent empowers each staff member to achieve their goals.
In a happy and healthy office, you’ll work with a team of colleagues who take pride in their role and believe in cooperation and openness with each other.
Comvergent promote other benefits through staff events and other innovative ideas brought forward by the Comvergent Committee.
We are also proud to support both national and local charities through a range of fundraising activities that we encourage staff get involved in.
Location: Chester, CH4 8RH (parking onsite)
Role Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Negotiable with employee benefits (including private healthcare, dental).
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!