Project Administrator – Permits & Access
Location: Chester, CH48RH.
Role Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Negotiable with additional benefits
At Comvergent we make networks work and over the last year have entered an exciting stage of new business growth. As such we are seeking a Project Administrator to join our team in Saltney, Chester.
You’ll be working within the heart of our Projects team under the guidance of the Project Coordinator and will primarily be focused on securing permits & arranging site access for our Field Engineers across the UK. This role is ideal for someone with previous experience arranging access to join a business which offers opportunity to grow and develop amongst other brilliant benefits!
- To support the project co-ordinator and project manager as required with data entry onto the Greentree and Fissara and to provide status updates
- Assist with requirements around securing permits for site access and complete associated reports on a bi-daily basis.
- To update the client database with relevant up to date information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure Greentree is updated via bulk upload, Status updates and PO creation / Receipts.
- To assist the HOP co-ordinator with collating and generating handover/job packs.
- To book site access according to site provider requirements and record site access on Project Tracker.
- To book outages as per client/job requirements and record on project tracker.
- To order materials as required on the job materials pick list, quote PO.
- To record on the project tracker.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable Administrative skills
- Previous experience in a role booking access & raising permits desirable
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Flexibility in approach to work
- Eagerness to improve and self-learn
- Demonstrable organisation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent organisational, time management and administrative skills
- Experienced in MS Office, Excel, word, MS Project preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and with time constraints
- Experience in working as part of a busy team
In return, you’ll work for a close-knit, innovative company that is invested in your well-being and personal development. Committed to employee engagement, Comvergent empowers each staff member to achieve their goals.
In a happy and healthy office, you’ll work with a team of colleagues who take pride in their role and believe in cooperation and openness with each other.
Comvergent promote other benefits such as; breakfast mornings, employee fun days, weekly fresh fruit baskets, staff events and other innovative ideas brought forward by the Comvergent Committee.
We are also proud to support both national and local charities through a range of fundraising activities that we encourage staff get involved in.
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!