Location: Reading (RG1)
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client, a leader in Mobile Telecommunications infrastructure across Europe, is seeking a skilled Data Analyst to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Estates & Infrastructure, Insight & Data, within the Operations department you will be primarily responsible for the enablement of business decision making by providing data, statistical, and analytic expertise to help support the discovery of actionable insights. Alongside this, you will be working with senior stakeholders within the business to ensure insights are produced in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ad-hoc statistical and predictive modelling, supporting a variety of Telecoms business initiatives
- Advanced Excel development integrating numerous sources, utilising existing, and developing new, business logic
- Support for complex data migration/integration activities
- Ongoing business analysis, requirements, interpretation and report/analysis development
- Define and/or implement solutions that fully meet the needs of internal and/or external customers and other stakeholders in terms of time, nature and contents and provide added value
- Regularly identify new opportunities for business development wherever possible
- Be proactive and creative in identifying areas for improvement in the work environment and propose creative added-value ideas (working methods, processes, services, technology, systems or others) provide action proposals
Skills and Experience Required:
- Solid experience in Excel and database technology
- Experience with SAP
- Knowledge of Power BI would be desirable
- A background in statistics and business intelligence reporting
- An appreciation of business/systems analysis
- 3- 5 years + Data analysis experience
- Experience with accommodating a demandingmulti-work stream program experience
- Relevant skills and experience with a background in Telecommunications desirable but not a requirement
- Experience of working in a multinational company
Interested and want to know more? Click apply today!