Responsibilities of Project Coordinator;
- Support Project Manager on EE wireless programme.
- Schedule engineer workloads
- Update various trackers on status of jobs, kit etc
- Ensure permits, outages, RAMS, scope of works etc are in place for Engineers to carry out works
- Communication with external suppliers to ensure works carried out hit SLA.
- Communicate on the day with Engineers on site
- Support team with handover packs
- Raise PO’s through internal system for use of suppliers
Background from Project Coordinator;
- Previous telecoms background in a similar project supporting role on large deployment projects (2G refresh, DICI, Beacon, Darwin, etc).
- Understanding of telecom projects and it’s processes to get work completed onsite (i.e. installation & commissioning, Rigging, electrical etc)
- Strong communication skills
- IT literate (MS office)
Based out of our head office in Chester, the Project Coordinator provides appropriate operational support to field resources in order to successfully deliver telecom solutions onsite. The successful candidate will have experience of working within the Telecoms industry as a Project Coordinator or similar role prior.
In return, you’ll work for a close-knit, innovative company that is invested in your wellbeing and personal development. Committed to employee engagement, Comvergent empowers each staff member to achieve their goals.
In a happy and healthy office, you’ll work with a team of colleagues who take pride in their role and believe in cooperation and openness with each other.
Comvergent promote other benefits such as; breakfast mornings, employee fun days, weekly fresh fruit baskets, staff events and other innovative ideas brought forward by the Comvergent Committee.
We are also proud to support both national and local charities through a range of fundraising activities that we encourage staff get involved in.
Feel free to contact us for more information regarding the opportunity of Project Coordinator.