Job Title – Network Rollout Project Manager
Job Location – Dublin, Ireland
The Network Rollout Project Manager role will be responsible for the project rollout of the End to End delivery of an assigned number of sites in a major rollout delivery program
- Manage network rollout across Ireland.
- Manage a team of Implementation Managers and sub-contractors working in Network Roll-Out ensuring delivery is on the track with agreed rollout plan.
- Ensure that the implementation and rollout work is scheduled and planned in accordance with the clients procedures, local laws, regulation and with respect to customer’s directives.
- Development and management of Implementation and SP project budget.
- Monitoring and Control of implementation and SP spend in alignment with budget.
- Establishment and familiarisation of their assigned program cluster & site list in EriSite.
- Complete awareness and management of the all Service Providers (SPs) in the field.
- Governance of the sub-contracted SP re: their strict compliance and adherence to their contracted scope of work.
- Co-ordination and management of specialist resources providing functions and services: H&S, QASIS and Logistics, to deliver an assigned portfolio of sites within the portfolio of clusters assigned
- Assign priorities to the SP and Integration team to focus and drive delivery each and every day.
- Planning, scheduling, and monitoring, of daily, weekly and monthly delivery run rates and requirements to the customer business as per the contracted commitments.
- Report on plans and progress in regard to the rollout to Customer Project Manager.
- Identification, mitigation, reporting along with the management and control of risks to the program plans.
- Act to resolve unforeseen technical, quality and performance issues.
- Responsible to manage exceptions, slippage and issues of priority, at project level, escalating where required and initiating proactive and mitigating actions to address same wherever appropriate.
- Responsible to provide leadership, command and control and direction to team of implementation and integration managers.
- Raise purchase orders and invoice follow-up for implementation work.
- Manager and control all SP finances and change requests via Site handler and issue timely reports to the Customer Project Manager and/or Customer.
- Assure the quality of implementation and act on performance issues.
- Identify add on sales opportunities related to implementation in ongoing projects.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of data in Site Handler is accurate and up to date.
- Assure that the preferred processes, methods and tools are implemented and followed.
- Responsible for managing integration team via the Integration Manager
- Previous experience in network and implementation rollout experience essential
- Proven experience in effectively managing multiple subcontractors (SP/SP) across large projects
- Knowledge in root cause analysis/problem solving and the ability implement/drive corrective actions and efficiencies.
- Have good customer and sub-contractor relation skills.
- Good financial understanding and the ability to manage cost efficient solutions.
- Experience of relevant tools like Site Handler, EriSite, and SAP
- A developed understanding of Radio and Transmission Products
- Microsoft Office Tools including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Project.