Comvergent have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Administrator to join an existing team on a thriving telecommunications rollout project.
The Project Administrator will be responsible for;
- Data Entry into project tracker
- Updating client database
- Ensure PO creation is accurate
- Book site access for Engineers
- Order materials for works on site
Skills and Background required;
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Project Administration
- Experience in telecoms or scheduling Engineers workloads in other industries would be advantageous
- Flexible in approach to work
- Well organized and good time management
- 5 GCSEs A-C required including (Maths and English)
In return, you’ll work for a close-knit, innovative company that is invested in your wellbeing and personal development. Committed to employee engagement, Comvergent empowers each staff member to achieve their goals.
In a happy and healthy office, you’ll work with a team of colleagues who take pride in their role and believe in cooperation and openness with each other.
Comvergent promote other benefits such as; breakfast mornings, employee fun days, weekly fresh fruit baskets, staff events and other innovative ideas brought forward by the Comvergent Committee.
We are also proud to support both national and local charities through a range of fundraising activities that we encourage staff get involved in.
Feel free to contact us for more information.