Project Finance Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
Duration: 10 Months
Salary: Negotiable + Additional Benefits
Location: Chester, CH4 8RH
Start Date: ASAP
At Comvergent we make networks work and over the last year have entered an exciting stage of new business growth. We are currently in need of a Project Finance Coordinator to join the team for maternity cover.
As the ‘Project Finance Coordinator’ you’ll be reporting in to the Commercial Analyst and will primarily act as the conduit between our Project Delivery team and the Finance function within the business. Your day to day duties will revolve around ensuring that accurate information and data can be easily accessed to help the business assess all areas of financial performance, principally profitability, billing progress and future performance.
- Preparing and distributing weekly commercial report showing the status of all projects for completed work
- Working with PMO to ensure that all completed work is billed as quickly as possible following completion
- Understanding the billing milestones relating to each live project and working with PMO to ensure that completed work is being pushed through the various milestones
- Presenting completed work to the customer for billing approval
- Managing approvals in the customers system to get approved work pushed through to invoicing stage within required SLA’s
- Submitting all approved additional costs into the customer system and chasing through relevant stages of approval
- Escalating issues around acceptance and out of PO Cover to the customer and working with them effectively to solve any issues as quickly as possible
- Ensuring ERP system is up to date with accurate information by working with PMO on a weekly basis. i.e. ensuring that jobs are set to the correct status with all values assigned
- Ensure a close relationship is maintained with finance and project teams in order to maximise the effectiveness of the role
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable administrative and organisational skills ideally from a Projects/telecommunications background
- Experienced in MS Office with advanced skills in Excel essential.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Flexibility in approach to work
- Eagerness to improve and self-learn
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with time constraints
- Experience in working as part of a busy team
In return, you’ll work for a close-knit, innovative company that is invested in your well-being and personal development. Committed to employee engagement, Comvergent empowers each staff member to achieve their goals.
You’ll work with a team of colleagues who take pride in their role and believe in cooperation and openness with each other.
Comvergent promote other benefits such as; breakfast mornings, employee fun days, weekly fresh fruit baskets, staff events and other innovative ideas brought forward by the Comvergent Committee.
We are also proud to support both national and local charities through a range of fundraising activities that we encourage staff get involved in.
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!