Job Title – Delivery Manager
Job Location – Newbury, Berkshire
- To act as the Build technical lead across the team providing technical support, direction and guidance to all members of the team, thereby contributing to the overall delivery of the team’s objectives
- Support all Build activity.
- Manage, on behalf of the various clients, budgets associated with all Build activity. Seek opportunities for efficiency & cost saving by driving a culture of cost-awareness & innovation.
- Direct, govern and act as a point of escalation with 3rd party suppliers.
- Deliver results and achieve SLA/KPI performance by focusing on effective execution of work. Continually looking for revised ways of working leading to improved performance.
- Lead by example and continually look for ways to improve performance.
- Interface with different project work streams to ensure efficient handover between milestones.
- Lead and develop a highly motivated team.
- Attend regular meetings with the client and 3rd party suppliers to ensure the end to end delivery of the service.
- Create and manage a quality plan to monitor and audit the processes to ensure deliverables are fault free.
- Ensure all dependencies are monitored and delivered in accordance with the agreed timeplans to support the overall project plan.
- Delivery Lead experience
- Project Delivery Methodology
- Project Dependency Management
- Project Reporting
- Project Risk Management
- Managing People
- Telecoms projects