Site Access Coordinator
Location: Emley Moor (HD8)
Role Type: 1 year fixed term contract
Start Date: ASAP
Our client, Europe’s leading operator within Wireless Telecommunications Infrastructure are seeking talented Site Access Coordinators to join their team working from their Telecommunications and Broadcasting facility in Huddersfield.
This role involves working with the systems for controlling access to our client’s site portfolio (circa 8,500 sites) As part of a small team you will be responsible for managing the process of pre-accreditation of companies & individuals who wish to use the end clients access control system. This role is ideal for someone who has worked in a company focused on Telecommunications Infrastructure before, primarily within a role supporting engineer access to sites.
- Comply with Client Site Access regulations and Accreditation processes
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with internal/external customers and third-party suppliers
- Strive to meet and or exceed customer service levels
- Ensure all service calls are answered promptly and professionally
- Ensure that all queries are processed effectively, within agreed service timescales
- Self-manage performance against agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Through continuous improvement, identify opportunities to improve service, process or systems
- Support problem management; contribute to root cause analysis and where possible implement corrective actions to avoid repeat incidents
- As requested, carry out ancillary tasks deemed within your capability
- Maintain a secure working environment in line with the requirements of the Clinet’s Security Policy in order to protect individuals, information and assets
- Operate a range of team processes to ensure key performance indicators are met
- Manage conflicting priorities to ensure all deliverables are met
- As required, participate in the on-call 24/7 arrangements
- Flexibility is required to enable the team to operationally cover working hours from 07.00 to 18.00 Monday to Friday – Shifts cover 07:00-15:30 & 09:30-18:00 alongside participation in the on-call rota 1 in 11 shifts.
- Previous experience in a similar role within Telecommunications is essential.
- Experience in fast moving, high volume, fluid environments providing service direct to external customers
- Experience in interfacing with external customers and internal functions carrying out effective communication and speedy resolution for requests
- Experience with recording and managing sensitive and critical data
- Capable of confidently communicating information in a clear and concise manner.
- Methodical filing, referencing and strong analytical skills
- Capable of building, maintaining strong rapport with internal stakeholders, clients, and Operational Teams within the end client.
Interested and would like to know more? Click Apply today!