Job Title – Solution Architect
Job Location – Reading, Berkshire
* Responsible for test tools (e.g. QXDM, TEMS)
* Point of escalation with regard test progression
* Responsible for all CR which touch Test understanding the technical impact, test effort, resource profile and cost implications.
* Creation of Impact Analysis
* Responsible for all RFx which touch Test understanding the technical impact, test effort, resource profile and cost implications.
* Participate in interviews of test resource
* Point of reference / escalation for Test
S/W Rollout Activities:
* Complete responsibility for the software rollout of 2g 3g 4g elements including the following nodes 2G APG, 2G BSC, 2G BTS, 3G RNC, 3G NodeB, 4G EnodeB:
* Securing the quality of and the Customer approval of the Implementation Instruction, this involves scheduling an Internal and then a customer review of implementation instruction, ensuring that all findings are addressed, gaining formal approval for the content. Document ownership, document circulation.
* Creation of and formal review of rollout schedule document ownership, document circulation. Maintaining rollout schedule throughout the life of the rollout (which can be both frequent and quite onerous)
* Raising of PWN, amendment of PWN in case where the rollout schedule is modified
* Alignment of CRQ with clients, including weekly alignment calls with client’s PM
* Responsible for the Creation and maintenance of the “ways of working” document and ensuring the team adheres to this
* Available to the upgrade team throughout the night for any escalations
* Responsible for holding interviews with rollout team candidates
* Maintaining relationship with the clients Head of Operations plus Ops team lead
* Resolution of issues – point of contact within ETL (for rollout team and PDU when there are CSR issues requiring further information or acceptance of answers) and the client
* Resolution of issues – Progression of CSR
* Resolution of issues – Rescheduling upgrade, potentially liaising with upgrade team and on-site engineer Feeding back any errors or omissions found in implementation to the implementation instruction.
* Update of instruction
* Participation in internal PRM (prep) and customer PRM calls. In these calls answerable for all issues relating to rollout.
* Responsible for all RFx which touch the rollout understanding the technical impact, test effort, resource profile and cost implications.
* Rollout improvement project – being local SPOC for this project in order to keep close contact with global market/PDU counterparts to implement the best practices and new ways of working.