http://comvergentrecruitment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/comvergent_recruitment_logo_RGB.gif 0 0 http://comvergentrecruitment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/comvergent_recruitment_logo_RGB.gif 2021-07-05 15:42:252021-07-05 15:42:25Telecoms Property Surveyor
Job Title -Field Service Operations – Property Surveyor
Job Location – Remote work
- The candidate provides next generation Network Operations Managed Services to the customer. The scope includes the provision of Managed Services for Service Integration, Central Operations (NOC), Field Services, Optimisation, Spare Parts, Access, and Estate Management across the customer estate (approximately 20,000 sites).
- The Hardy OSS Surveyor (HOSSS) role will ensure radio site access is available at all times where rights allow to the customer and shareholder appointed contractors, particularly where this impacts public service.
- Access to the fullest extent of the legal rights will be achieved by constant review and maintenance of site access ensuring full legal rights of access are maintained. Where rights of access are challenged by Site Providers and third parties to access then immediate action is taken to remedy. This will take the form of direct intervention at source with support where necessary from the clients appointed Legal Team.
- HOSSS first stop reference for network property access related matters and will manage and where appropriate will be part of the first line of communication with resistant Site Providers and third parties.
- Introduce, through training workshops, the clients Property access processes.
- Engaging cross-functionally as well as within the Property Department to inspire and empower process change.
- Provide support to the Suppliers and Contractors in the context of access resistance/refusal and to act as an escalation point when issues are encountered beyond the Hardy OSS contractual requirements.
- Provide support to Shareholders, Suppliers and Contractors in the implementation of ECC reform especially in the context of renewals and to act as an escalation point when issues are encountered.
- Introduce innovation into all processes that can impact results, enhance delivery and assist the organisation to meet its business objectives and goals.
- Implement any “quick win” process improvements to enhance delivery and to react to what will be a rapidly evolving workspace.
- Support internal and external stakeholders in Acquisition, Legal Deployment and Transmission functions.
- Have a vision of the big picture and be able to foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Provide support to suppliers in site specific issues.
- Provide pragmatic, prudent and consistent advice to third parties to ensure the cost effective implementation of site acquisition.
- Maximise the cost savings / cost prevention through the effective use of the ECC.
- Play an active role in the leadership and management of escalations and escalation management to ensure pre-litigious cases are kept to a minimum, and where possible, aligned to KPIs.
- Telecoms experience, gained at either Operator, Managed Service Supplier or Small Works Contractor level,
- Valuation expertise gained working for Charted Surveying practise or similar
- Excellent property knowledge
- Demonstrable experience in Business Process and Transformational Change
- Property related qualifications (RICS or CAAV membership) or comparable experience
Job Reference: GL3149
Salary From: £320.00
Salary To: £330.00
Job Industries: Field Operations & Support
Job Locations: England
Job Types: Contract