Job Title – Service Reliability Lead
Job Location – Reading
Job Role –
As part of the Central Service Operations team you will share collective responsibility and accountability for our core functions relating to Incident management, SLA assurance and Network Availability. The shift towards greater flexibility within the team means that you will need to work across the different domains and delivery teams who are primarily based offshore in order to manage the “in life” performance of the services.
This is a customer-facing role and will also act as key interface towards the clients Service Delivery Units (SDU) to secure the Operational Performance.
- Managing “in life” performance and delivery of Incident management, SLA performance and Network Availability. Working as part of an agile delivery team to address any short fall in performance.
- Tracking performance of the SLA critical metrics and the things which can influence and impact the delivery.
- Driving and owning actions required to improve delivery performance working with local and offshore Service Delivery Units (SDU), 3PP’s and the customer.
- Maintaining and developing effective business relationships with key customers and stakeholders (Internal and external) ensuring clear processes are in place to manage relevant activities in line with business and customer risks and benefits.
- Supporting/Leading monthly performance and operational reviews with the customer and key internal stakeholders.
- Supporting requirement definition and business impact of new service requests received from the customer.
- Supporting other key areas such as Change management and ESN in delivery of the service
- Must come from a prior Telecoms role
- Prior experience delivering performance and Incident Management
- Prior experience in a customer facing role
- Prior experience supporting key areas of service delivery (change management/ESN)