Job Title – Service Improvement Lead
Job Location – Reading, Berkshire
Job Role –
Working as part of the existing Service Improvement function you will lead and own the focus on delivering improvements in RAN performance across the customer network. Working with the Service Delivery Units, technical authorities, wider Service Operations team and the customer you will identify, own and drive opportunities to improve end user experience and reduce cost of operation for delivery of the MS contract. You be responsible for securing the necessary support & funding (where applicable) for any improvement initiative and providing a final report covering actual level of benefit delivered.
Working closely with the wider Service Ops Team you will ensure that actions undertaken as part of any improvements do not negatively impact with wider MS Scope and any improvement initiatives are shared across the other domains were appropriate
- Responsible for the creation, management and reporting of the CSI plan for Network performance. Working with internal technical & service teams and customers identify new opportunities and areas of focus.
- Project management of all activities within the CSI plan ensuring that milestones and delivery dates are achieved.
- Support Operations Governance both internally and with the customer providing relevant reporting and updates on status of CSI activities and future.
- Working with the service and functional owners align activities based on business and customer benefit ensuring these are correctly prioritized within the overall plan.
- In conjunction with local and business team’s optimization the use of machine learning, artificial intelligence, general automation and underpinning resources, applications, processes as part of the continued improvement of the service and internal delivery.
- Supporting requirement definition and business impact of new service requests received from the customer.
- Establishing and maintain links with local, regional and global organization and other CSI owners ensuring adoption and sharing of best practice.
- Must come from a Telecoms background
- Prior experience in RAN performance
- Prior experience using CSI plan