Do you want to put your skills and experience to use for a company that value long term growth and personal development?
Our client is one of the largest operators of telecoms infrastructure within Europe and due to continued business growth and acquisition are seeking several telecoms build focused Project Managers to join their team in Manchester.
Reporting to the Principal Project Manager, the Project Manager will help direct, implement, and deliver various telecommunication site development projects from initiation through to completion.
The Project Manager is also responsible for:
- Defining the project scope, goals, deliverables, and producing the Project Initiation Document
- Defining the tasks and resources required to deliver the project and produce a comprehensive project plan establishing project timelines, dependencies, and critical paths
- Identify and assign the project team members and 3rd party suppliers required to deliver the project, agree allocation of activities, and manage delivery throughout the project lifecycle alongside managing the project budget allocated
- Managing customer relationships and interactions across the projects, providing regular progress reports and responding to customer feedback
- Tracking progress against project deliverables and report progress to all stakeholders using defined client processes during project governance
- Delivering an effective project handover to the customer, ensuring capability to maintain agreed standards of performance, and evaluating each project as part of a Closure Report
We would welcome applicants with the following skills and experience:
- Telecoms industry experience from an ADC/Build background is essential for this role so we would welcome candidates with 5+ years’ experience in a telecoms infrastructure environment
- Good knowledge of site design/site acquisition process from a telecoms infrastructure perspective
- Excellent knowledge of the telecoms infrastructure industry in the UK
- A confident communicator who can provide information across several levels of a business with ease
- Ability to travel to sites, customers, or suppliers as part of the design consultation process when required
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!
Job Location: Manchester (M3) 3 days a week, 2 days remote
Start Date: ASAP
Employment type: Permanent
Package: £40,000 – £50,000 (DOE) + Bonus