Our client, a leader in both the Broadcast Infrastructure and IT sectors, is seeking several Project Managers for a 3-month contract to drop in and help get several projects defined and moving whilst they go through the next stage of a large-scale transition programme.
The successful Project Managers would be working a blend between remote and the client’s office in Winchester (a few days a week), supporting project delivery, and liaising with the various teams and stakeholders involved to drive the Project forward.
As there are several roles available, we would welcome applications from candidates with experience and knowledge in any of the following areas:
- Data centre infrastructure upgrades working with technologies such as Data Domain.
- Experience with Virtualisation technology such as VMWare.
- Technical mindset and used to collaborating with design teams/have knowledge in this area.
- IT Transformation surrounding upgrading of existing technologies.
- BSS/OSS experience.
- Understanding of the Utilities sector would be advantageous.
- Previous experience supporting end of life programmes.
- Strong Project Management background of 3-5 years and ideally holding a formal qualification (Agile, APM, Prince 2 etc)
The role offers a rate of £450-500 per day (would fall INSIDE IR35) for the right person and whilst initially 3 months could go on for longer as the project develops.
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today
Day Rate: £450-500 (DOE)
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Contract Duration: 3 months
Location: Remote with a few days a week in Winchester office (SO21)
Start Date: ASAP