Job Title – Operations Transformation Manager
Job Location – Remote/Reading
Job Role –
The prime function of this role is to drive the operational transformation including people, processes and tools requirements to a fully data driven, automated, intelligent operations. Ensuring customers business demands are delivered as per the commercial and contractual requirements and tools capabilities.
- Leading the Operational Transition & Transformation (T&T) within Operations.
- Overall delivery lead interfacing within Customer, T&T Programme & Managed Service Leadership team.
- Drive Operational Readiness to ensure the new KPI & Governance measures are approved with customer T&T organisation.
- Drive internal stakeholders with support from T&T to deliver solutions in line with contractual requirement within all the contract schedules.
- Highlight and escalate any contractual or operational deviations identified within the delivery or customer asks.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to operational teams and senior internal partners on people, processes and tools requirements.
- Collaboration and cooperation with our global operations team to investigate and understand challenges and problem areas.
- Proofread process documentation, technical specifications and make recommendations to operational teams and/or tools teams.
- Assess tools capabilities and ensure contractual and operational requirements are captured to ensure operational alignment.
- Bringing standard methodology and knowledge from extensive operations experience
- Familiar with ITIL incident, problem, change and service management practices and how Service Level Agreements are measured.
- Knowledge of managed service environments with multi-vendor equipment and multiple telecommunication technologies (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G)
- Knowledge of cloud-based data lake storage solutions
- Experience of supporting, mentoring and influencing programme teams on large telecommunication tool transformations programmes