Job Title – Network Performance Engineer
Job Location – Remote (with travel to Reading occasionally)
Working as part of the existing core service reliability team covering performance and optimisation you will lead delivery for a specific MS contract ensuring required network performance is achieved. You will be responsible for ensuring any issues relating to “in life” performance are addressed and demonstrating the value of the client in the end to end service chain. Woking closely with the wider Service Ops Team you will ensure that actions undertaken as part of the delivery do not negatively impact with wider MS Scope and any improvement initiatives are shared across the other domains.
It is a customer-facing role and will also be a key interface towards the clients Service Delivery Units (SDU) to secure the Operational Performance.
- Responsible for ensuring we can achieve the Network Performance levels defined within the contract controlling delivery and working with other members of the team to address issues.
- Tracking performance of the KPIs and the things which can influence and impact the delivery.
- Driving and owning actions required to improve delivery performance working with local and offshore Service Delivery Units (SDU), 3PP’s and the customer.
- Maintaining and developing effective business relationships with key customers and stakeholders (Internal and external) ensuring clear processes are in place to manage relevant activities in line with business and customer risks and benefits.
- Supporting/Leading monthly performance and operational reviews with the customer and key internal stakeholders.
- Supporting requirement definition and business impact of new service requests received from the customer.
- Working in conjunction with the Service improvement lead identify and support improvements in the performance and management of the service.
- Previous experience leading a Network Performance Team
- Prior experience working alongside an SDU
- Prior experience relating to “In life” performance of networks
- Prior experience in building relationships with stakeholders (internal & external)