Job Title – Logistics Controller
Job Location – Reading, Berkshire
Fancy being part of a thriving Telecommunications organisation, who currently are rolling out 5G across the UK? If you’re experienced in Forward and Reverse Site Logistics and have a background in equipment delivery for RAN swap projects, then we’re interested in speaking with you as our client have a Logistics Controller / Logistics Lead position available.
- The delivery of Logistic services for the deployment of Ericsson equipment from site instruction through to site acceptance.
- Organising and coordinating the forward and reverse site Logistic services
- Manage Third parties to deliver Logistics services through a controlled program of works
- Inventory and replenishment Management
- Management of operational delivery spares to cover short shipments and Dead on Arrivals (DoA’s)
- Ensure Delivery critical metric measures are in place and continually reported on.
- Participate in Customer meetings and issue associated reports.
- Actively handle Logistic issues or dependencies throughout the delivery cycle that may impact the commencement or acceptance of a site deployment.
- 5 years experience in Logistics
- Ideally have experience on network rollout RAN swap projects in Telecoms
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Effective communication skills in dealing with all stakeholders