Learning and Development Coordinator
Are you looking to help create a culture of learning and talent growth within the telecoms industry?
Looking to put your talents to use with a company focused on employee development and undergoing an exciting new stage of growth?
Our client is one of the largest operators of telecoms infrastructure within Europe and due to continued business growth and acquisition are seeking a Learning and Development Coordinator to join their team on a 12-month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Talent and Development Manager, the Learning and Development Coordinator will help support the creation of a culture where people are inspired and wish to reach their full potential through learning and talent growth. Our client strives to be an inclusive employer, allowing colleagues to be themselves and feel valued for their efforts and this role will help support those goals.
The Learning and Development Coordinator is also responsible for:
- Supporting a wide range of people initiatives, including Talent Management, Diversity and Inclusion, Learning & Development, Performance Management and Employee Experience.
- Supporting the planning and execution of the annual talent review process.
- Deploying annual training plan, alongside supporting all personal development plans.
- Helping manage talent projects and programs related to learning, employee experience and wellbeing.
- Supporting design and deployment of professional skills and leadership development programs.
- Managing end-to-end reporting for all key talent programs and initiative.
We would welcome applicants with the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a Learning and Talent Development role with good working knowledge of corporate learning cycle.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with diverse stakeholders from all levels of the business.
- Strong expertise with Microsoft office package including Excel.
- Hands on experience coordinating multiple tasks in a corporate setting.
- Self-driven professional, eager to learn and try new approaches and add value.
- Ability to travel when required as part of the role.
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!
Job Location: Reading (RG1) 3 days a week, 2 days remote.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment type: 12-month FTC
Package: £25,000 – £30,000 (DOE) + Bonus