Job Title – Implementation Manager
Job Location – Reading, Berkshire
We are seeking a cell site acquisition role in our “Notice to Quit” NTQ team supporting the E2E acquisition design & construction elements of replacement coverage.
The role facilitates and drives stakeholders, suppliers and service providers to deliver the solutions in accordance with the MBNL processes and SLAs
We need an ADC specialist who hopefully can manage end to end removal/addition of cell sites from network and work with customer, service providers and client teams to ensure minimal impact to coverage in customer network.
Working on RAN and ACCESS transmission projects in the MBNL project Ruby domain, the role is to support the management of 3rd parties who secure the legal and planning rights to deploy telecom infrastructure with site providers and local authorities. The role will specifically support replacement site deployments following a notice serve on the operator for removal of a cell site (Notice to Quit or “NTQ”) supporting the acquisition leads in this area and reporting to the Head of MS and Plan (TX and RAN deployment).
- 5-10 years’ experience in the field of Acquisition, Design & Construction of operator cell sites- Specifically around site acquisition.
- Clear experience and awareness around acquisition processes including initial equipment rights analysis & licence checks, design & drawings, planning (licence notifications/Full Planning), structural checks, site provider letters and negotiations, legal requirements, site construction.
- Well versed in current UK planning regulations and ECC (Electronics Communication Code) current developments.
- Awareness and experience dealing with external service providers and stakeholders within acquisition process.
- Awareness of processes for engaging with 3rd Party site providers.