Job Title – Fibre Supervisor
Job Location – Manchester
Salary – £40,000 + benefits
We’re looking for a Fibre Supervisor whose experience will be used to oversee and support pre-build, in-flight as build activities. You’ll be someone who is able to champion network quality, and compliance to ensure that our partners are carrying out operations to specification and adhering to the programme.
On a day to day basis, you will be responsible to check completed plans, identify any risks on the programme, oversee fibre network build activities, complete audits, liaise with the public, work with internal stakeholders, check as-builts documents are completed.
This is a role with great potential for growth as we expect you to take charge of organising people, information, and resources to enable the team to work effectively, suggesting and leading change where required.
- Organising and managing pre-build walks with our partners.
- Supporting planning team where additional surveys required before build.
- Working closely with our Regional Build Managers to ensure KPI’s are adhered to.
- Managing contractor relationship, to ensure build specification and quality measures are adhered to
- Championing Health and Safety across all build tasks and activities
- Liaising with residents when required to support smooth build.
- Experience and understanding of fibre optic networks
- Working knowledge of PIA, CDM, and NRSWA is essential
- Computer literacy, quick to learn new applications
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Mature and responsible attitude
- Ability to work autonomously, desire to learn and grow
- Proactive with ability to anticipate, communicate and resolve issues with minimal guidance
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills, a focus on teamwork and customer service
- A drive for excellence and high attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills