Estates Operational Contract Delivery Manager
Are you looking to get into a rewarding contract opportunity with one of the UK’s leading companies within the Broadcast and Utilities Sector?
Our client is seeking an Estates Operational Contract Delivery Manager to join their team working from their offices in Daventry. The role will primarily be focused on ensuring the core supply of electricity to the clients’ sites across the country, managing utility, meter operator, energy bureau and other associated suppliers to ensure that they have a reliable supply with accurate billing as well as supporting the team to successfully allocate consumption costs to the broadcast, telecoms and other users of their sites.
The Estates Operations Contract Delivery Manager will also be responsible for:
- Acting as Supplier Manager for utilities suppliers and associated equipment. Set and enforces SLAs, KPIs and financials relating to the supply.
- Trading of power, power purchasing agreements and associated hedging strategies.
- Responsible for project power deliverables, coordinating 3rd parties used for those customer projects.
- Delivering financial revenue recharging and ensuring cost of sale accuracy against supplier and customer contractual charges.
- Consumption and cost data collection and calculations for UK compliance reporting.
- Responsible for the Client Policies and Procedures relating to utilities services and the annual quality audit, ensuring they are reviewed at least annually and that the Estates internet and SharePoint sites are up to date and relevant.
- Utilising the resources available to deliver and proactively seeking out appropriate new ones driving a business case for their introduction where required.
We welcome candidates with skills and experience in the following areas:
- Previous experience/knowledge in Utilities management.
- Working towards qualification in vendor management or can demonstrate equivalent experience would be desirable.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience with Financial forecasting, budgeting and trend analysis would be desirable.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Daventry (NN11)
Role Type: Contract, INSIDE IR35
Contract Duration: 5 months
Day Rate: £450 – £500 depending on experience
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!