Are you looking to get into a rewarding contract opportunity with one of the UK’s leading companies within the Broadcast and Utilities Sector?
Our client is seeking an Estates Analyst to join their team working from their offices in Daventry. The role will primarily be focused on maintaining accurate data relating to the clients’ Power and Rates databases to help ensure accurate decisions can be made regarding site sharing and energy consumption between their sites and customers.
The Estates Analyst will also be responsible for:
- Collecting and maintaining accuracy of data within Keep/Siterra/ Estates databases relating to Power and Rates, to allow accurate decisions on site sharing and consumption.
- Carrying out cost modelling, revenue budgeting, forecasting and true ups.
- Estate’s data collection and validation, actively investigate and analyse data for errors and abnormalities, putting in place appropriate remediation processes to avoid issues reoccurring.
- Active investigations into cost leakage, errant metering, and redundant sites that can be decommissioned.
- Capture as is and to be requirements to identify and develop area that can be improved as well as developing automation of processes and reporting
- Liaison between Estates and Finance
- Primary liaison with Data & Insights team
We welcome candidates with skills and experience in the following areas:
- Previous experience/knowledge in Utilities management would be desirable.
- Proven track record of developing processes and analysing data in a commercial environment.
- Experience with data management software such as KEEP/Siterra or similar would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of VBA, VB scripting and SQL.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Daventry (NN11)
Role Type: Contract, INSIDE IR35
Contract Duration: 5 months
Day Rate: £350 – £400 depending on experience
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!