Job Title – Delivery Manager
Job Location – Remote
We are looking for an experienced Implementation Manager who will lead Forward & Reverse Site Logistic requirements relating to Network Rollout of our clients radio products.
Collaborating with the overall Delivery Lead, the role will involve the planning and management of the Forward & Reverse Site Logistic services needed to secure an efficient delivery process and a timely customer acceptance.
This role will include making sure work is executed as per the project requirements and will act as a point of contact for Logistic activities towards,
- Customer Delivery Organisation,
- Third Parties instructed by the client
- Onshore Project and Supply Organisation
- Offshore Project Organisation
The role is primarily to provide services relating to the DICI of the clients LTE & 5G RAN solutions but may also include In-Building, Infrastructure and Antenna line solutions.
This role is suited to candidates with a background in Logistics and equipment delivery within NRO RAN swap projects.
- Responsible for the delivery of Logistic services for the deployment of equipment from site instruction through to site acceptance
- Organise and coordinate the forward and reverse site Logistic services, ensuring that they are delivered in line with the contractual requirements
- Manage third parties to deliver logistics services through a controlled program of works ensuring that all services are undertaken to budget and within SLA
- Inventory and replenishment Management in line with project guidelines
- Management of operational delivery spares to cover short shipments and Dead on Arrivals (DoA’s)
- Ensure Delivery critical metric measures are in place and continually reported on
- Act on important metric issues by investigating and implementing corrective actions
- Translation of customer documentation and process guides into specific Logistic guidelines to support rollout activities
- Participate in Customer meetings and issue associated reports
- Actively handle Logistic issues or dependencies throughout the delivery cycle that may impact the commencement or acceptance of a site deployment
- Ensure Logistic services comply with all Health & Safety and any other applicable legislative requirements (and any changes to these requirements)
- Ensure relevant information is maintained in the project tools and that all documentation is handled in a structured manner and uploaded to the required repositories
- Assessment of Customer Change Requests (CCR’s)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Logistic services within a NRO RAN Swap project environment
- Stock Management Principles
- Planning and organisation skills for large projects
- Experience in managing third-party suppliers in the delivery of Logistics services
- Commercial awareness and experience of delivering to budgets
- Excellent leading and supervising skills combined with an ambitious mindset
- Effective communication and facilitation skills.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Flexible with the ability to deal with change and ambiguity
- Experience in tackling challenges with perseverance to overcome multiple obstacles