Job Title – Delivery Manager
Job Location – Remote/Reading
* Accountable for the Design and Construction phase supporting site instructions for the deployment of Ericsson equipment.
* Collaborate within a small internal D&C team with both onshore and offshore presence, defining Customer forecasts and setting ambitious targets.
* Updating Customer and Internal tools and collaborating with the Customer
* Being responsible for the review of all designs issued via the effective management of 3rd party Design suppliers.
* Being responsible for the delivery of all construction phase plans and requirements including Initial accounts/Final accounts agreement, internal finance creation, equipment call-off via the effective management of 3rd party construction suppliers.
* Attend Customer and Supplier meetings and handle all finance requirements relating to D&C services.
* 5 years proven experience in Acquisition, Design and Construction management within the Telecoms sector
* Previous acquisition and design management experience
* Experience of effective supplier and partner management.
* CDM2015 and OHS practices.
* Good working knowledge and understanding of site design guidelines and specifications
* Able to identify potential risks and issues related to rollout and raise or proactively handle accordingly.