Job Title – Acquisition Design Engineer
Job Location – Reading
We are looking for an Acquisition Design Engineer/Surveyor, construction manager who will coordinate all delivery requirements relating to an assigned portfolio with respect to the ADC phase of new build and upgrade projects and 3rd party providers applications. You will support the A&D and Construction leads in setting up and reviewing processes, tools and systems for potential or proposed acquisitions ensuring they are aligned with the clients property and local authority planning policies.
- Ensure work is executed as per the project requirements and will act as a point of contact for delivery activities towards the Customer Delivery Organisation, Third Parties assigned by the clients project organisation and internal Partners relating to their portfolio of sites.
- The role is primarily to provide services relating to the Acquisition, Design and Construction of the clients LTE & 5G RAN solutions but may also include In Building, Infrastructure and Antenna line solutions.
- Accountable for ADC service delivery of the project deliverables through from start to finish to ensure all tasks are completed as per SLA’s and forecasts.
- Collaborate within a small internal ADC team with both onshore and offshore presence, defining Customer forecasts and setting ambitious targets.
- Updating Customer and Internal tools and collaborating with the Customer
- Being responsible for the review of all designs issued via the effective management of 3rd party Design suppliers.
- Attend Customer and Supplier meetings and handle all finance requirements relating to ADC services
- 5 years proven experience in Acquisition, Design and Construction management within the Telecoms sector
- Previous acquisition and design management experience and good eye for detail
- Experience of effective supplier and partner management.
- Exoerience of CDM2015 and OHS practices.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of site design guidelines and specifications
- Able to identify potential risks and issues related to rollout and raise or proactively handle accordingly.
- Excellent IT and database skills, in particular MS Excel
- Effective communication and facilitation skills.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to change and ambiguity
- Experience in taking on challenges with perseverance to overcome multiple obstacles.
- Prepared to travel throughout the UK to customer offices and sites