Are you a seasoned pro when it comes to preparing large scale bids within the telecoms industry?
Do you want to put your skills to use for a company that is one of the largest telecoms companies across Europe?
Our client is one of the largest operators of telecoms infrastructure within Europe and due to continued business growth and acquisition are seeking a Bid Manager to join their team on a 6-month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Area Head of Commercial the Bid Manager will contribute to bid development and successful bid submission. You’ll also arrange and chair meetings alongside coordinating and reviewing bid response documents to ensure they are the 4 C’s (compelling, consistent, compliant, and clear) supporting the bid team with achieving these goals as appropriate.
The Bid Manager is also responsible for:
- Liaising and working closely with several team members across the business to help develop capture plans, proposals, and resource plans alongside helping to manage the necessary resources aligned to the bid.
- Implementing the Bid Management process, working within the governance framework.
- Develop the resource plan to ensure the right functional and subject matter experts are involved in the completion of the bid.
- Facilitate the assessment and management of risks to ensure that they are addressed / managed within the bid strategy.
- Facilitate the completion of the cost and finance models, with inputs from subject matter experts, design and costing engineers and the Capture Lead to ensure the bid is compelling and credible.
- Conducting review sessions post bid to help drive continuous improvements to the overall bid process.
We would welcome applicants with the following skills and experience:
- Experience of bid management / bid submission within Telecommunications or Private Wireless sectors.
- Good knowledge of the telecoms infrastructure industry in the UK.
- Track record in successful bid management and bid submission
- Experience in authoring content for bid responses
- Functional knowledge of bid management process, strategies, managing budgets, and supplier engagement to help develop solutions.
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!
Job Location: Reading (RG1) 3 days a week, 2 days remote.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment type: 6-month FTC
Package: £60,000 – £70,000 (DOE)