(Covering South Wales)
Are you someone searching for a long-term, fulfilling career within one of the UK’s revolutionary fibre providers?
Our client, a rapidly growing provider of high-speed, straight to your door fibre networks, are seeking an experienced and talented Fibre Supervisor to join their team.
As a Fibre Supervisor, you would be primarily responsible for overseeing and supporting pre-build, in-flight as build activities. A position in which you would actively champion network quality and compliance, ensuring partners are carrying out operations to the letter.
To be successful as a Fibre Supervisor, you would need to be someone who is particularly skilled at relaying information to others as you would be responsible for working with internal stakeholders as well as liaising with the public.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising and managing pre-build walks with partners
- Support both Planning Team and Regional Build Managers
- Mange interpersonal relationships (Contractor & Public)
- Be an advocate for Health & Safety whilst on site
- Working knowledge of PIA, CDM, and NRSWA is essential
- Experience and understanding of fibre optic networks
- Computer literate
- Responsible attitude with a drive for success
- Excellent time management, organisational and problem-solving skills
Job Location: South Wales
Start Date: ASAP
Interested in becoming a Fibre Supervisor? Apply now!