Technical Sales Executive
Looking for the next step in your sales career?
Want a new challenge within a large and fast-growing company that rewards hard work with personal development and growth?
Our client is one of the largest operators of telecoms infrastructure within Europe and due to continued business growth and acquisition are seeking a skilled Technical Sales Executive to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Private Network Sales, the Technical Sales Executive will engage and collaborate with the client’s overseas partners to help qualify customer requirements and design customer centric solutions.
The successful Technical Sales Executive will also be responsible for:
- Understanding the customers operating environment, critical production factors and customers capabilities in IT & networks.
- Preparing customer presentations and technical tender documents. Supporting local sales in the negotiation process.
- Supporting and contributing to the sales process during the project bid preparation phase, particularly in terms of technical scope, delivery time and risk mitigation.
- Qualifying customer cases and making an initial design of the solutions using gained technical knowledge of LTE and IP network design to tailor the client’s solutions portfolio to fit customer requirements.
- Delivering high quality results to facilitate superior customer experience from Pre-Sales to Delivery phases.
We would welcome applicants with the following skills and experience:
- At least 5-7 years of experience in technical design and sales support positions, preferably in provisioning of Wireless and Fixed network solutions to the Enterprise customers.
- Preferably experience in working with customers in the following industry verticals; manufacturing, mining, logistics, oil & gas, and energy generation.
- Demonstrable experience in designing customer tailored network architecture based on pre-defined product portfolio and customer needs and environment.
- Familiarity with 4G LTE, IP networks and LAN’s. Alongside an understanding of the principles of 5G advantages.
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!
Job Location: Reading (RG1) 3 days a week 2 days remote.
Start Date: ASAP
Package: £58,000 – £68,000 (DOE) + Bonus