Health & Safety Auditor
Do you take pride in ensuring the safety and wellbeing of others while ensuring high standards of reporting accuracy within Health & Safety compliancy? If the answer is ‘yes’ and you’ve working in a field capacity role within an Engineering or Telecommunications industry we’d be interested in hearing from you.
Location: Health & Safety Auditor can be located anywhere in the UK – this is a UK wide role where travel is part of the job
Start Date: 09th August 2021
Salary: Negotiable + Additional Benefits
Health & Safety Auditor responsibilities include;
- Assist in the completion of internal and external audits.
- Assist in non-compliance through inspection and audit, project work, and accident and near-miss investigation
- Upkeep of electronic records to track deployed assets and/or material.
- Assist in the calibration and/or certification of assets and safety equipment.
- Undertake tasks and projects as agreed that are within jobholder’s experience, skills and capabilities.
- Complete H&S audits of field-based telecommunications engineers, completing and submitting accurate audit results.
- Complete PPE & LOLER equipment formal inspections and provide accurate inspection information.
For our Health & Safety Auditor we would welcome candidates with the following skills and experience;
- A background of an Health & Safety Auditor (or similar; PPE Inspector etc.) type role working in the field within an Engineering industry (preferably Telecommunications; wireless or fixed line)
- Knowledge of network technologies across fixed & mobile infrastructure and the risks associated
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and problem solve in stressful situations.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts effectively.
- Takes a logical and orderly approach to analysing problems, organizing work and planning actions.
- Being able to inspect and sign off Ladders, Fall protection equipment, PAT Testing would all be advantageous
At Comvergent we make networks work, and over the last year have entered an exciting stage of new business growth. As such we are seeking a Health & Safety Auditor / QHSE Auditor to join our team.
You will be primarily working out in the field supporting our QHSE Manager by ensuring quality and safety standards are maintained amongst our engineers through conducting audits nationwide. You’ll also support the maintenance of ISO/OHSAS standards within the business working with the rest of the team in the QHSE Department.
In return, you’ll work for a close-knit, innovative company that is invested in your well-being and personal development. Committed to employee engagement, Comvergent empowers each staff member to achieve their goals.
You’ll work with a team of colleagues who take pride in their role and believe in cooperation and openness with each other.
Comvergent promote other benefits such as; breakfast mornings, employee fun days, weekly fresh fruit baskets, staff events and other innovative ideas brought forward by the Comvergent Committee.
We are also proud to support both national and local charities through a range of fundraising activities that we encourage staff get involved in.
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!