Commercial Sales Manager
Are you commercially focused and looking to put your experience to use for a company that value long term growth and personal development?
Our client is one of the largest operators of telecoms infrastructure within Europe and due to continued business growth and acquisition are seeking a Commercial Sales Manager to join their team in either of their offices in Reading or Leamington Spa.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Commercial Sales Manager will work on a blend of account management and sales generation activities, to help attain growth for the business, and develop new and existing business relationships.
The Commercial Sales Manager is also responsible for:
- New business generation through researching the wireless telecoms market.
- Maintaining own business pipeline and supporting the sales Director in the development of business solutions in line with client requirements.
- Supporting with sales activities including directing site related queries to relevant teams, alongside overseeing onboarding of new customers.
- Providing a high standard of customer service; supporting on outage/interference issues and generating customer communications to support incidents and obtaining RF/operating frequencies to help enable ICNIRP certification for the client.
We would welcome applicants with the following skills and experience:
- A strong sales background within the telecoms industry (primarily mobile network infrastructure) is essential for this role so we would welcome candidates 3 years plus experience in this area.
- Strong customer centric mindset and a confident communicator.
- Excellent organisation skills and able to balance account management with sales activities.
- Ability to travel to sites, customers, or suppliers as part of the sales consultation process when required
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!
Job Location: Reading (RG1) or Leamington Spa 3 days a week, 2 days remote
Start Date: ASAP
Employment type: Permanent
Package: £40,000 – £50,000 (DOE) + Bonus