Are you looking for a long-term career with an employer that genuinely wants to invest in your personal growth and development?
Our client is one of the largest operators of telecoms infrastructure within Europe and due to continued business growth and acquisition are seeking a skilled Service Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Access & Service, the Service Manager will help manage the external Site Access supplier service by ensuring that processes and operational performance deliver a high standard of customer service. The Service Manager will be a natural leader, helping to manage operations at scale within a fast-paced environment. A keen customer centric attitude and the ability to drive supplier performance are key.
The Service Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing external supplier operational delivery team (approx. 10 members) alongside working with the internal Site Access Operational team (approx. 15 members)
- Accountable for implementing supplier governance, contract implementation and performance management.
- Working closely with and forming great relationships with suppliers to provide excellent customer service and maintain service levels.
- Building excellent working relationships with our customers; understanding their challenges and translate to successful outcomes.
- Managing Continuous Improvement project activity – identifying improvement projects and delivering outcomes, including customer specific deliverables.
- Owning operational processes and documentation, ensuring that customers and internal teams are up to date on current practice and working procedures.
- Working closely with Senior Site Access Coordinator and Senior Customer Experience Manager to identify service-related issues and efficiency opportunities.
- Implement performance management processes and KPI’s management Interpret contract requirements.
We would welcome applicants with the following skills and experience:
- Ideally, you’ll come from a mobile telecoms/Service delivery background.
- Be a natural communicator, proficient at building relationships in challenging circumstances.
- Have experience building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and exceeding customer delivery expectations.
- Previous experience managing teams internally alongside external suppliers.
- Hold Lean Six Sigma qualification (desirable)
- Desirable to hold ITIL V3 Foundation with demonstrable knowledge of ITIL Service Lifecycle principles specifically:
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Service Level Management
- Supplier Management
- Ability to travel to other offices when required.
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!
Job Location: Altrincham (WA14) moving to Manchester in Q1 2022 – 3 days in the office 2 days remote.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: £40 – 50k (Depending on experience) + bonus and benefits