Looking for a fulfilling career in a company focused on growth and employee development?
Do you want to put your skills to use in a dynamic company that has rapidly grown to become a leader within telecoms?
Our client is one of the largest operators of telecoms infrastructure within Europe and due to continued business growth and acquisition are seeking a Solution Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Product & Solutions within UK team the Solution Manager would primarily be responsible for leading the strategy planning process to help create and develop long term plans alongside capitalising on growth opportunities for existing and new products/segments.
The Solution Manager is also responsible for:
- Leading and developing the annual Country Plan process and support the 3 Year business planning process.
- Creating and implementing associated plans and manage the overall execution programme, alongside providing monthly reporting to the Management Team at the Growth Board.
- Developing business cases, based on analysis of data, to demonstrate growth opportunities and maximise core business performance.
- Providing strategic input & insight through competitive analysis for the development of products and propositions into the UK market.
- Ad hoc duties related to strategic bids and small UK-based transactions as required.
We would welcome applicants with the following skills and experience:
- A Telecoms background is essential, both from within an operator and enterprise segments.
- Excellent technical and functional knowledge coming from several years’ experience in a strategy-based role backed up by a demonstrable track record of collaboration.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategy within industry alongside the ability to apply strategic frameworks, financial modelling, and forecasting.
- Excellent communication skills able to present knowledge and reports to several stakeholders across a business.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject would be desirable but not essential.
- Ability to travel to potential/existing clients when required as part of the role.
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!
Job Location: Reading (RG1) 3 days a week 2 days remote.
Start Date: ASAP
Package: £60,000 – £70,000 (DOE) + Bonus & Other Benefits.