Fibre Network Planner
Looking for a long-term career with one of the UK’s fastest growing Fibre providers?
Our client, a rapidly expanding provider of high-speed fibre networks are seeking a talented and skilled Fibre Network Planner to join their UK team.
The Fibre Network Planer will be primarily responsible for conducting surveys and planning activities, working within the Planning Department, and liaising with key stakeholders to ensure the production of high-quality network designs.
As a part of this role will be engaging with Build partners on site, there will be an expectation for the successful Fibre Network Planner to stay away for a few nights (2-3) a week. This is to ensure continued collaboration alongside maintaining a high degree of accuracy. The Fibre Network Planner will be an advocate for change and development and will have ample opportunity to drive this in the area they work.
We would welcome applications with the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in Fibre Network Planning in underground and overhead network scenarios.
- Solid knowledge of PIA and CDM.
- Experience working as part of a Fibre Project Delivery Team alongside coordinating with external build partners.
- Experience working with GIS tools such as QGIS (or others).
- A natural problem solver with excellent attention to detail.
- Great communication skills, able to communicate across several levels within a business.
- Solid IT skills with a capability to pick up new software packages as and when required.
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!
Location: Remote with travel to sites in the North/North West UK (Likely 2 days remote 3 days travelling)
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP