Job Title – Service Architect
Job Location – London (Remote for now)
This role is responsible for providing engineering Service functions to support the Ran Operation area by analysing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end solutions based on the customer specifications and business needs. The role will have responsibility to meet with the customer while also leading the interface with the clients Service Delivery Unit (SDU) to secure performance and lifecycle of the Service.
- Drive E2E customer solutions – discuss with customer regarding the technology strategy and key challenges.
- The overall E2E technical architecture of the Service. Deep understanding and knowledge of the 2G,4G & 5G Ran solution.
- The technical planning and design of a New Service, or change / update to an existing Service. Includes necessary configuration design for the applications and infrastructure. and Service Catalogue Management.
- The technical management of the Service throughout its lifecycle. Includes roadmap, change / release management, demand and capacity management, deployment and termination, along with the required testing and evaluation of the Service to support the customer experience.
- Support the Service Operations Governance both internally and with the customer for the Ran Operations in the contract, to also include Program & Demand Management.
- Be Agile, lead by example, work collaboratively and dynamically across the business, with our customers, partners and suppliers in removing complexity,
- Technical Expertise: proven track record working on Ericsson 2G+4G+5G Ran Ops is essential and Huawei & Nokia Ran is desirable.
- Value matters to our customers by understanding their perspective and being able to empathize with their business situation and needs,
- seek to Innovate, be curious by questioning ways of working that make things difficult; trial new ways of doing things; fail fast and learn quickly
- use of Data smarter to enable predictive analytics, create value and business outcomes by proactively managing our customers networks
- Automation is a strategic necessity, take ownership to deliver services that our customers actually value and will promote