Rigging Team Lead
50 hour week
24 days annual leave (increases with service)
Reporting to the Rigging Manager and Rigging Supervisors, the Rigging Team Lead would be responsible complex site based PCN rigging activities. Scope would cover antenna swap through to major steelwork upgrades.
Rigging Team Lead responsibilities;
- Lead a two man team on-site conducting activities such as;
- Fault rectification
- Swap and/or install steel work, antennas, GPS, fibres, feeders, RRUs, combiners, mast head amplifiers etc.
- On-site testing; PIM / Sitemaster
- HOP completion
- Drive best practice across rigging activities
Rigging Team Lead knowledge and skills;
- Demonstrate understanding of multiple operators site build requirements, in particular recent experience of MBNL/EE/3UK site installations.
- Demonstrate understanding of multiple operators testing requirements and test equipment use; PIM / SiteMaster
- Demonstrate an understanding of HOP requirements.
- Quality focused, finding ways to enhance standards
- Strong communicator, being able to explain wider implications of decisions
Rigging Team Lead Qualifications and Experience;
- Several years experience in Telecommunications PCN rigging on 4G and 5G upgrades. preferably on MBNL, 3UK, EE related projects,
- Mandatory Working at Height qualifications in date
- Medically deemed fit to climb
- Driving license
Nice to have;
- PASMA qualification
- Abrasive wheels
- Rope access supervisor
- Streetworks (NRSWA)