Job Title -Rigging Team
Location – Nationwide
Job Role –
Reporting to the Rigging Manager and Rigging Supervisors, the Rigging Team would be responsible complex site based PCN rigging activities. Scope would cover antenna swap through to major steelworks upgrades.
- Conduct activities such as;
- Fault rectification
- Swap and/or install steel work, antennas, GPS, fibres, feeders, RRUs, combiners, mast head amplifiers etc.
- On-site testing; PIM / Sitemaster
- HOP completion
- Drive best practice across rigging activities
Rigging Team knowledge and skills
- Demonstrate understanding of multiple operators site build requirements, in particular recent experience of MBNL/EE/3UK site installations.
- Demonstrate understanding of multiple operators testing requirements and test equipment use; PIM / SiteMaster
- Demonstrate an understanding of HOP requirements.
- Quality focused, finding ways to enhance standards
- Strong communicator, being able to explain wider implications of decisions
Rigging Team Qualifications and Experience
- Several years experience in Telecommunications PCN rigging on 4G and 5G upgrades. preferably on MBNL, 3UK, EE related projects,
- Mandatory Working at Height qualifications in date
- Medically deemed fit to climb
- Driving license