Start date: ASAP
End Date: 25 October 2019
Pay Rate: £175 per day
Our client, one of the leaders in Broadcast infrastructure & telecommunications are seeking a skilled Reward analyst to join their team. Working from their offices in Winchester you will be assisting the Reward Manager with administrative duties surrounding Reward Analysis and Benchmarking.
If you are looking for the chance to work within a large and established business and contribute to their next stage of growth and change then this role is for you!
- Reporting to the Reward Manager, acting as the first point of contact for reward related queries to provide advice and guidance to the business and wider HR team
- Benchmarking of roles in line with our career framework and pay policy principles and ensuring consistency across the business
- Benefits administration, providing support to colleagues when required and contacting suppliers and broker.
- Supporting our HR Business Partners with reward expertise.
- Promoting and advising on all employee benefits, liaising with our broker and providers where required to ensure service levels are being achieved.
- Co-ordinate various projects to ensure key activities and milestones are met
- Operate a range of team processes to ensure key performance indicators are met
- Provide support to the team by managing complex tasks
- Maintain records, databases and reports as agreed with the team
- Arrange for payment of invoices, expenses and approvals
- Deliver a range of activities to tight timescales
- Previous experience with Reward Analysis
- Experience of Willis Towers Watson job evaluation methodology, salary surveys and benchmarking
- Understanding of payroll processes and salary sacrifice benefits design.
- Able to analyse, interpret and present complex data
- Proactive and able to work to tight timescales.
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!