Job Title – Regional Property Surveyor (Telecoms)
Job Location – Coventry, Warwickshire
The individual RPS roles will work at a national, and regional level, with teams both internally and externally to the client, all working in close collaboration, and maximising the use of workflows, OSS and tools.
The RPS will be accountable for the day to day estate management in their individually allocated portfolio of sites; being the nominated subject matter specialist lead responsible for overall management and professional direction given in respect to specific cohort of sites.
- Introduce, through training workshops, the clients Property processes.
- Engaging cross-functionally as well as within the Property Department to inspire and empower process change.
- Provide support to Shareholders, Suppliers and Contractors in the implementation of ECC reform especially in the context of renewals and to act as an escalation point when issues are encountered.
- Introduce innovation into all processes that can impact results, enhance delivery and assist the organisation to meet its business objectives and goals.
- Implement any “quick win” process improvements to enhance delivery and to react to what will be a rapidly evolving workspace.
- Support internal and external stakeholders in Acquisition, Legal Deployment and Transmission functions.
- Have a vision of the big picture and be able to foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Provide support to suppliers in site specific issues.
- Provide pragmatic, prudent and consistent advice to third parties to ensure the cost effective implementation of site acquisition.
- Maximise the cost savings / cost prevention through the effective use of the ECC.
- Play an active role in the leadership and management of escalations and escalation management to ensure pre-litigious cases are kept to a minimum, and where possible, aligned to KPIs.
- Telecoms experience, gained at either Operator, Managed Service Supplier or Small Works Contractor level,
- Valuation expertise gained working for Charted Surveying practise or similar
- Excellent property knowledge
- Demonstrable experience in Business Process and Transformational Change
- Property related qualifications (RICS or CAAV membership) or comparable experience