RAN Test Engineer
Location: Primary Office in Reading with test sites in various locations
Pay Rate: £Negotiable Day Rate
Contract Duration: 3 Month rolling
Start Date: ASAP
Our client, a leader in telecommunications recognised Worldwide are seeking a RAN Test Engineer to join their team on a new project.
You’ll be primarily responsible for creating and implementing test plans in accordance to the requirements from the design team within the end clients offices in Reading. You’ll also be required to work from their other labs located in the Berkshire/Hampshire area.
- Reviewing design documents supplied by the Design Teams.
- Producing Test plans and Test scope, including requirements by the Designs Teams.
- Attending Lab Entry meetings.
- Perform required testing in accordance with the Test Plan.
- Produce regular reports on a daily or weekly basis.
- Manage and investigate faults and escalate to relevant teams, using the tools provided.
- Lab exit meetings.
- Create an ERN (Engineering Release Notes).
- Support the FOA and deployment teams.
- Update the regression Test plans documentation as when new test cases are available.
- Maintain the lab in good working order and update all relevant lab documents.
- Comply with the 3UK lab environment processes.
- Perform Multi Vendor Support (MVS) investigation in the lab.
- Conduct Multi Vendor Testing (MVT) CORE, RAN, TX, OSS with regression testing.
- HW & SW Testing.
- Follow processes and produce documentation defined under the SI process output under the project plan as per agreed Volumetrics.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Experience producing and implementing test plans.
- Multi Vendor Testing and Support experience.
- Strong knowledge of 4G & 5G RAN/CORE infrastructure.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally across multiple levels of a business.
- Willingness to travel as work may be conducted in other testing labs around the Berkshire & Hampshire area.
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!