Quality Specialist – Telecoms
Start Date: November
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Winchester (SO21) in 2020 then Reading in 2021
Our Client, a European leader in Mobile Telecommunications Infrastructure are seeking an experienced Quality Manager to join their team. Working initially from their office in Winchester (with a planned office move to Reading in 2021) this role will be reporting directly to the Head of P&O within the Corporate Department and will primarily involve implementing and enforcing compliance & quality guidelines to ensure all deliverables are accurate and of a high quality in line with pre-agreed Customer service levels.
This role would suit someone who has a keen eye for detail, a passion for quality/continuous improvement and ideally a background in Telecommunications.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the quality standard of design service outputs issued to our customers, ensuring that the designs and planning outputs created by the teams are comprehensively and systematically checked & validated against customer standards & guidelines meeting all expectations.
- Create, modify and implement a set of robust processes and procedures for continuous development and to meet consistently the clients Quality RFT and standards KPI measurements.
- A hands-on approach to Quality Management, understanding team constraints, processes and methodologies in order to get to the detail of potential issues or problems.
- Ensure all design service outputs meet or exceed the client KPI’s, specifications and standard of excellence
- Working within and developing ISO9001 Standard processes, checks and balances.
- Liaise with customers as primary point of contact for quality to understand & assess the implementation of client quality expectations on the deliverable.
- Ensure all KPI reporting and trend analysis is completed for the presentation to customers & Management team on a monthly basis.
- Ability to record and organise all necessary documentation to memorialise the implementation, maintenance and effectiveness of the Quality Control Program.
- Summarise and communicate common quality success & failure issues and associated lessons learned and best practice in support of improving right first-time (RFT) performance and increasing customer satisfaction.
Skills & Experience required:
- PCQI membership with a post-graduate qualification, degree or HND in a related discipline is desirable.
- Proven excellence in communication & interpersonal skills with an appreciation of other work disciplines, such as engineering.
- Outstanding problem-solving & analytical ability.
- Planning & project management experience.
- Ability to facilitate & motivate change.
- A strategic approach to work but fine-tuned to the detail.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role Essential.
- Working level proficiency in Spanish advantageous but not essential for the role.
- Previous experience in the Telecommunications (specifically mobile network infrastructure) & Engineering sectors desirable.
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!