Location: Nationwide (with some requirement to visit our office in Chester on occasion)
Start Date: ASAP
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
Here at Comvergent we make networks work, and have been proudly supporting our Clients to help roll out the UK’s mobile network infrastructure for over 15 years. Due to an exciting stage of growth within the business we are seeking a Telecom’s skilled QHSE Auditor to join our team.
The QSHE Auditor’s role is to support the maintenance of ISO/OHSAS standards within the Business and to support the QHSE Manager by ensuring quality and safety standards are maintained in proactively performing quality and safety audits with our field resource Nationwide.
- Assist in the completion of internal and external audits in line with Comvergent and client requirements.
- Assist in non-compliance through inspection and audit, project work, and accident and near-miss investigation
- Upkeep of electronic records to track deployed assets and/or material.
- Assist in the calibration and/or certification of assets and safety equipment.
- To undertake tasks and projects as agreed that are within jobholder’s experience, skills and capabilities.
- Complete H&S audits of field-based telecommunications engineers, completing and submitting accurate audit results.
- Complete PPE & LOLER equipment formal inspections and provide accurate inspection information.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Current knowledge of network technologies across fixed and mobile infrastructure Essential
- Previous experience conducting Field Engineer Audits within the Telecommunications industry.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Relevant Technical skills and experience surrounding PPE & industry regulations.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and problem solve in stressful situations.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts effectively.
- Takes a logical and orderly approach to analysing problems, organizing work and planning actions.
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!