Job Title – Project Manager
Job Location – Chester, Cheshire
Responsible for managing the successful delivery of projects and the service level agreement with the client is met to ensure customer satisfaction. To proactively deliver trained, capable and suitably dimensioned engineering resource to meet our customer’s expectations and the service level agreement in line with performance and delivery requirements. Ensure contracted levels of service within the customer contract is maintained whilst reducing cost and maximising engineering efficiency in the field
- To act as the Account Manager / Client point of contact and monitor the delivery/performance against client expectations
- Attend client review meetings / conference calls and respond to client escalations and feedback into the business.
- To effectively manage the Profit and Loss (P&L) of the account and ensure internal and external milestones are achieved (AR/VR)
- Ensure all project financial date is aligned and resolve exceptions across client and internal systems
- Manage Work in Progress (WIP), investigate and resolve any outstanding issues
- To manage performance of site delivery against job cost and investigate any issues with delivery performance
- To implement delivery improvement plans where appropriate and promote/implement best practice
- Take ownership of project processes, monitor/review/improve:
- Financial – Bids/Quotes/PO/Contract and Variation
- Hardware and materials consumables
- Logistics / Delivery
- Scheduling – Survey / Build / Internal resource availability
- Time recording/resource cost recording
- Responsible for line management of project co-ordinators
- Matrix management of PMO and Field team resource
- To support the project co-ordinator as required and ensure effective performance management to include regular review meetings to discuss personal development and/ successful completion of objectives:
- Planning for right first time quality of deployment & handover documentation
- Planning for maximum utilization of staff in cooperation with other projects
- Minimisation of ACR costs maximisation of ACR revenue
- Minimisation of work without PO cover
- Identify upsell opportunities
- Own and manage daily project delivery including:
- Quality and timeliness of operational and handover documentation.
- PIV’s, RAMS, access requests, outage requests, C of C’s, HOPs etc.
- Monthly project reporting vs SLA to customer and internally
- Deputise for the Project Planning Manager as required
- At least 2 years telecoms project management experience.
- Current knowledge of network technologies across fixed and mobile infrastructure
- Workforce management systems development
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and problem solve in stressful situations.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts effectively.
- Takes a logical and orderly approach to analysing problems, organizing work and planning actions.
- A recognised project management qualification (PMI preferred).
- Relevant Technical skills and experience
Job Reference: GL-2620
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP