Project Manager – Telecoms
Location: Romsley (B62)
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000 (Depending on experience) + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client, a European leader in Mobile Network Infrastructure are seeking a talented Project Manager with strong Commercial and Technical knowledge to join their team in their office in Romsley.
Reporting in to the National Commercial Manager within the Customer Infrastructure Programmes Commercial team you will be primarily responsible for implementing programme specific technical requirements are implements alongside ensuring wider Customer delivery is facilitated where required.
You will have a strong commercial mind-set and will be able to combine this with technical knowledge obtained from previous experience within a Radio Access Network rollout environment to achieve success within this role.
- Identify and confirm technical requirements of project delivery
- Work within the business to identify and draft technical requirement specifications so that they can be included in service scope confirmation documents / tender documents
- Capability to value engineer technical solutions and delivery processes
- Work on Supplier and Customer rate agreements – valuation and agreement of contract variation / compensation events as required
- Act as a point of escalation for Supplier and Customer cost / contractual issues as may be required
- Support on all new pricing initiatives and bid work as and when required by the business
- Technical requirement document writing
- Commercial management of high volume fast track projects
- Supplier and Customer interface and liaison
- Development of, and working within a commercial governance framework
- Working with procurement and account team functions to maintain, and amend, as may be required, all framework documentation
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience in National Mobile Network Operator Radio Access Network (RAN) roll out or similar.
- Educated to degree level qualification specific to quantity surveying / procurement or similar centric disciplines
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills with an ability to manage key stakeholders with regard to fast track high volume project delivery
- Excellent contractual awareness particularly with the NEC suite of contracts and an ability to read and interpret bespoke contracts
- Good knowledge of key stakeholders in the UK market
- Experience in drafting technical requirement documents / service specifications
- Ability to negotiate and agree ratecards and produce cost build ups
- Good contractual awareness (especially framework agreements) and familiarity with NEC suite of contracts
- Availability to travel for internal and external meetings UK wide
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!