http://comvergentrecruitment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/comvergent_recruitment_logo_RGB.gif 0 0 http://comvergentrecruitment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/comvergent_recruitment_logo_RGB.gif 2020-09-07 09:30:402020-09-07 09:30:40Project Manager
Project Manager responsibilities include;
- Define the project scope, goals and deliverables and produce the Project Initiation Document for National Mobile Network Operator Radio Access Network (RAN) rollouts
- Define the tasks and resources required to deliver the project and produce a comprehensive project plan establishing project timelines, dependencies and critical paths
- Identify and assign the project team members, both direct and virtual, required to deliver the project, agree allocation of activities and manage delivery throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage the project budget allocated
- Identify 3rd party suppliers and ensure their standards of delivery, product specification and documentation are aligned to project requirements
- Manage customer relationships inside MBNL and interactions across the project, providing regular progress reports and responding to customer feedback
- Track progress against project deliverables and report progress to all stakeholders
- Use defined Cellnex processes to manage changes to project scope, risks, issues and overall project governance
- Deliver an effective project handover to the customer, ensuring capability to maintain agreed standards of performance
- Evaluate each project against its scope and objectives and produce a Project Closure Report.
- Manage risks and issues effectively to ensure that all projects are delivered to the customer on time and within budget.
- Seek out efficiencies and process amendments to positively impact on delivery and customer satisfaction. Constantly review procedures and promote innovation and ‘Best in Class’ practices.
- Alignment with the National Acquisition, Commercial & Implementation Managers and their teams.
Experience and Background required from Project Manager;
- Education: Degree level qualification or significant relevant industry experience such as below:
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience in National Mobile Network Operator Radio Access Network (RAN) roll outs or similar consolidation programmes
- Excellent networking and customer facing skills with good knowledge of key stakeholders in the UK market
- Experience working with site shared / vendor / operator / SWC; in Telecoms such as; Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia, Arqiva, MBNL, EE, Hutchinson/3UK, Telefonica, Comvergent, WHP, Sitec, ARCC, 8point8, Babcocks, Virtua etc.
- A proven track record in the delivery of multiple acquisition and installation projects and programmes in the telecommunication industry, preferably on 3G, 4G and 5G related projects
- In depth experience and knowledge of the site design, acquisition, Town and Country Planning, Construction and Project Finance process.
- Experience in Project or Programme Management systems, tools and processes. APM or Prince 2 qualification (desired)
- Strong stakeholder management techniques
- Strong negotiator / persuasion methods
- Experience of using data systems and processes to schedule and manage very high volumes of implementation activities
- Strong analytical, reporting and presentational skills
- Experience and of all parts of programme lifecycle for end to end delivery from programme start up through to completion
- Matrix management skills to form a team and inspire them to deliver.
- Ability to travel nationwide to attend customer meetings
Job Reference: MM-2986
Salary From: £
Salary To: £
Job Industries: Project/Programme Management
Job Locations: Glasgow
Job Types: Permanent