Project Finance Coordinator
Location: Saltney, Chester
Start Date: ASAP
Due to an exiting new stage of growth we are looking to expand our Finance Team and such are seeking a Finance Coordinator to join the business. Reporting to the Commercial Analyst, your primary role will be to act as a conduit between the project delivery team and the finance function. Ensuring that accurate information and data can be easily accessed to help the business assess all areas of financial performance, principally profitability, billing progress and future performance. In addition, the role will require excellent communication skills to maintain a close relationship with project management.
- Preparing and distributing weekly commercial report showing the status of all projects for completed work
- Working with PMO to ensure that all completed work is billed as quickly as possible following completion
- Understanding the billing milestones relating to each live project and working with PMO to ensure that completed work is being pushed through the various milestones
- Presenting completed work to the customer for billing approval
- Managing approvals in the customers system to get approved work pushed through to invoicing stage within required SLA’s
- Submitting all approved additional costs into the customer system and chasing through relevant stages of approval
- Escalating issues around acceptance and out of PO Cover to the customer and working with them effectively to solve any issues as quickly as possible
- Ensuring ERP system is up to date with accurate information by working with PMO on a weekly basis. i.e. ensuring that jobs are set to the correct status with all values assigned
- Ensure a close relationship is maintained with finance and project teams in order to maximise the effectiveness of the role
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable administrative and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Flexibility in approach to work
- Eagerness to improve and self-learn
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experienced in MS Office, Excel, word, MS Project preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and with time constraints
- Experience in working as part of a busy team
In return, you’ll work for a close-knit, innovative company that is invested in your well-being and personal development. Committed to employee engagement, Comvergent empowers each staff member to achieve their goals.
You’ll work with a team of colleagues who take pride in their role and believe in cooperation and openness with each other.
Comvergent promote other benefits such as; breakfast mornings, employee fun days, weekly fresh fruit baskets, staff events and other innovative ideas brought forward by the Comvergent Committee.
We are also proud to support both national and local charities through a range of fund-raising activities that we encourage staff get involved in.
Interested in joining the team? Click Apply today!