Project Finance Administrator
Location: Chester, CH4 8RH
Comvergent have an opportunity in it’s Head Office in Chester for a Project Finance Coordinator to join our team. Reporting to the Project Finance Coordinator you will act as a conduit between the project delivery team and the finance function ensuring that accurate information and data can be easily accessed to help the business assess all areas of financial performance, principally profitability, billing progress and future performance.
Project Finance Administrator responsibilities;
- To gather all information relating to projects billing cycles including:
- Keeping accurate records of PO and matching it to work completed
- Ensuring the project keeps an accurate list of work completed with values assigned to it.
- Raising sales invoices, based on customer approval and work completed
- Escalating issues around acceptance and out PO cover to the customer and working with them effectively to solve any issues as quickly as possible
- Ensuring company’s ERP system is up to date with all PO numbers
Experience required from Project Finance Administrator;
- Previous Finance Administration experience
- Clear communication skills
- Flexibility in approach to work
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous ERP exposure would be beneficial
- Minimum 5 GSCEs A*-C required (including Mathematics)
In return, you’ll work for a close-knit, innovative company that is invested in your wellbeing and personal development. Committed to employee engagement, Comvergent empowers each staff member to achieve their goals.
In a happy and healthy office, you’ll work with a team of colleagues who take pride in their role and believe in cooperation and openness with each other.
Comvergent promote other benefits such as; breakfast mornings, employee fun days, weekly fresh fruit baskets, staff events and other innovative ideas brought forward by the Comvergent Committee.
We are also proud to support both national and local charities through a range of fundraising activities that we encourage staff get involved in.
Job Reference: MM-2520
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP