Project Finance Administrator
Due to an exciting period of growth, Comvergent are looking for a confident and organised Finance Project Administrator to join an existing team in our Chester office.
This role is perfect for someone with strong financial administration and organisation skills, who is looking for a friendly and exciting working environment.
The Project Finance Administrator responsibilities include;
- Gather information relating to billing cycles
- Check PO cover prior to work going ahead
- Ensure internal teams keep accurate list of work completed with values associated for reporting
- Raise sales invoices
- Ensure our ERP system is up to date
- Ensure all contractor invoices and expenses are input correctly
- Previous experience in a Financial Administration role (or similar) is beneficial, especially where a service is being delivered in a B2B environment (Telecoms, Engineering, Utilities, Construction etc).
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs A*-C or equivalent
- Ability to multitask
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- IT skills; a good understanding of MS Office (Excel and Word)
- Understanding on ERP systems
In return, you’ll work for a close-knit, innovative company that is invested in your well-being, engagement and personal development.
You’ll work with a team of friendly colleagues who take pride in their role and believe in cooperation and openness with each other.
Our Head Office in Chester offers free parking, private healthcare, breakfast mornings, employee fun days, weekly fresh fruit baskets, staff events and other innovative ideas brought forward by the Comvergent Committee.
We are also proud to support both national and local charities through a range of fundraising activities that we encourage staff to get involved in.